*Available exclusively through TestEquity
MIGHTY DIGITAL INSPECTION IN A COMPACT DESIGN
Live HD Images for Rapid Inspection
The 4.0 megapixel CMOS camera of the ZoomHD delivers crisp, sharp images for live viewing or captured photos. The ZoomHD connects to any HD monitor with its included HDMI cable. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) enables visualization of more detail in the sample.
Wide 7:1 Zoom Range
The ZoomHD offers a 0.7x – 5.0x magnification range with click stops at 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 5x. Magnification can be easily adjusted on the front of the microscope.
Integrated LED Ring Light
A ring light is integrated into the ZoomHD microscope. 56 bright LEDs
provide brilliant, even illumination across the field of view. Use the adjust-able intensity to provide the right amount of illumination for your sample.
On-screen Camera Control With Optional Monitor — No PC required!
The ZoomHD features built-in camera and measurement software, and can be readily controlled using just the included USB-connected mouse. Save images to internal storage (16GB), or to a removable SD card (16GB, included). No need for a PC!
Calibrations for Measurements
Calibrate the zoom positions for fast, easy and repeatable on-screen measurements. Save the image and the measurements are saved, too. On-screen measurements are also ideal for rapid go/no-go decisions.
- Zoom Body: Zoom lens 0.7x—5x with click stops
- Objectives: 1x objective (included; CAT # 147-15-01), W.D. 105mm. 1.4x objective (optional; CAT # 147-15-14), W.D. 100mm. 0.5x objective (optional; CAT # 147-15-05), W.D. 170mm.
- Illumination: Integrated LED ring light with 56 bulbs, adjustable intensity, color temperature 5000-5500K
- Camera: Built-in 4.0 MP CMOS camera with WDR image
- Input / Output Modes: HDMI Output ● USB 2.0 ● Mini USB
- Included: HDMI cable for connecting optional HD monitor; USB-connected mouse
- Storage: 16GB internal storage; removable 16GB SD card (included)
- Stand: Large, plain base, total focus range 225mm
- Monitor Format: HD ready - monitor not included
- Power Supply: 100/240v; 50/60Hz; 12V, 3.3A power consumption
- Dimensions: Stand: 260mm X 320mm X 352.5mm (LWH) with standard 1.0x objective